What do we do that is different?
Firstly, our videographers strive to ensure all the important moments are captured and that footage is steady and high quality. Secondly we love to be creative so we encourage all our Bridal party members and their families to do some great footage and fun shots as well, so it makes the video footage really interesting when you go back and look at the day.
Further more it is all in the editing, your wedding is edited with a great music soundtrack of your choice, as well as an introduction with highlights of the day and "Movie" credits at the end for your stars (i.e. the bridal party).
Our videographers & photographers are fun, friendly and professional and that's what makes the DS Media Video Production difference.
Here are some of our tips to help you get the best footage out of your day...
1) It's all in the planning, so plan a schedule and make sure everyone is where they need to be. Allocate enough time so that the day isn't too rushed, especially when the bride is getting ready (and the groom) as well as the bridal parties, so that there are some great "before" shots.
2) Location footage is great, especially if the weather plays nice... make sure your schedule allocates at least 2-3 hours so you can have approximately one hour at your location and then enough travel time to get from the church and to the reception on time.
3) In case the weather isn't playing nice, have a think about some locations that are sheltered where you can still get some great photo's and video, speak to our staff and they can suggest some great locations if you are not sure.
4) Try not to stress, it shows in the photo's and videos, it is one of the best says of your life, that months and months have gone planning into, but the day always goes so fast, so as they say "don't sweat the small stuff".
5) Keep your videographers close by and make sure they know where you are going at all times, we make a point of following the bridal cars, and where there is a second videographer we try and capture footage of your travels.
6) One Videographer or two? well it really depends on the size of your wedding. If you have around 150-200 guests, you can get by with one videographer and save some money, but if you are having quite a large wedding, it is best to have two videographers, so you can ensure all the moments are captured and have lots of different footage to choose from when it comes time to edit.
We also offer our service for all events including Christenings, Engagements, Birthdays and Corporate Videos.